Auto Metrology Equipment
Wafer Handling and Inspection
Material Testing and Analysis
Compound Biological and Medical Microscope
Parts and Consumables
WAFER HANDLING AND INSPECTION
Automatic Wafer Flat Finder, Mactronix
- Automatic Wafer Flat Finder, AFF is designed for automatic flat alignment of 4” to 8” wafer
- The patterned side of the wafer never touches the carrier during rotation.
- The machine may be configured to accommodate a large diversity of Plastic, Teflon®, and metal carriers.
- A locating pin on the frame prevents incorrect cassette orientation.
- When the cassette makes contact with the detector switch, the "AFF" will automatically start, align the flats and stop.
- The indicator lamp will flash to signify that the flats are aligned to the correct orientation.
- Located on the left side of the unit is a switch for up or down flat alignment selection.
- The aligned wafer flats may be manually positioned to any other orientation desired by slowly turning the roller knob.
Automatic Wafer Sorter, Mactronix
- The Automatic Wafer Sorter machine transfer wafers between two 25-slot cassettes stacked vertically. Depending on sort routine selected, one cassette may be swapped out for another within the same sort operation.
- User friendly, menu driven programming for operator and maintenance mode provides complete flexibility.
- Transfers may be accomplished through keypad commands and may be programmed for specific, customized sequences.
- The Operator menu allows wafer sorting and combining by one of two methods:
2.) Preprogrammed Sort Routines
- The Technician menu enables rapid machine diagnostics and testing.
- Wafers are memory mapped and monitored while in the cassettes and are vacuum sensed and monitored during robotic transfers to inhibit accidental damage.
- When wafers need to be specifically orientated in a cassette, optical flat finding is by one of four programmed positions.
Automatic Wafer Transfer System, Mactronix
- The MacLite Senior Series with junior function, transfers wafers between two 25 Slot Carriers and one 50 slot Process boat. Carriers/boats can be plastic, Teflon®, Quartz, Silicon Carbide, Polysilicon and metal boats.
- Fast & Smooth, featuring ramped speeds. A 50 wafer transfer is under 56 seconds.
- Operator interface is with a 12 key keypad with a 4 line LCD display.
- MacLite machines are totally electronic, with an auto switching power supply, 110 Vac 60 Hz or 240 Vac 50/60 Hz.
- The machine will not introduce more than 1.5 particles, greater than .23 micron in diameter, per wafer per transfer (machine must be exhausted to achieve this figure).
- Single Board PC controlled.
- Sensors detect wafers and cassette or process carrier presence for safety.
- Flat alignment is maintained during transfer.
- Machine will not drop wafers in the event of a power failure and will prompt the operator through the Recovery Mode after power has been restored.
Wafer Auto Loader, Astel
- For 150mm, 200mm or 150mm/200mm wafer handling.
- From thin to thick wafer in single system. Wafer thickness : 170 to 900um depending on warpage
- Optional TAIKO wafer handling kits for wafer down to 60um
- Observation method : Front macro, back macro and micro inspection
- Computer control touch screen interface recipe management system
- Sequential, sampling or statistical inspection mode.
- Inspection of back macro is handling by non contact Bernoulli effect pad.
- Cassette moves up and down by conventional indexer with laser mapping
- Optical edge detection for centering and alignment
- 525nm green illumination source provide very effective macro inspection
UV Irradiator, Astel
- To irradiate dicing
frame with UV tape after wafer dicing process
- Available in semi-automatic or fully
- Semi-automatic model is a microprocessor
controlled unit for automated load and unload of
a single frame into the chamber, avoid
potentially dangerous human handling operation
and assuring the best lamp life cycle of more
- Low frequency UV lamp used is not dangerous
and does not produce ozone, therefore, not
required special protection and exhaust.
- Fully automatic machine equipped with laser
mapping to allow frame in cassettes are pick up
Carbon Fiber End Effector
for Wafer Handling
- Available for a wide
range of equipment include Applied Material,
Canon, EVG, KLA, Nikon, Okamoto, Olympus, SEZ,
SVG, TEL, Veeco, Zeiss, etc.
- Material : Omni-directional or
Unidirectional Carbon Fiber.
- Matrix : Epoxy or phenolic resin
- ESD safe as carbon is conductive.
- Special metal or polymide gasket for UV and
very high temperature protection.
- Low particle count on contact surface.
- Custom-made available.